Online Portfolio

Much like sites such as Tumblr, Instagram and Pinterest, I aim this year to simply develop as site solely dedicated to displaying imagery that directly informs my practise. This I feel is useful for me as throughout the year I sift throughout so much imagery that I can barely mention in my practise due to their relevance. However this does not not mean they are not useful and have not directly impacted son the approach I have take within my work

Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 11.47.29

I plan to use Tumblr as a method to do this as it is an accessible site to share and search for images which I can easily link the University Website. This site will almost act as one big moodpboard of my thoughts, interests, likes and ideas throughout the year as a whole. From this I think that I will then reduce down the number of images and then move some of them over to a more professional photo-sharing website such as Portfoliobox: https://www.portfoliobox.net at times of assessment.

Again, not only is it useful in having all of my imagery in one place, but it will allow me to be constantly reflecting upon images.

Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 11.56.34